Sunday 27 July 2008

I've started so i'll finish...

So here it is the final print on MFB. Wipe that tear from your eye though as the project hasn't finished quite yet. I'll keep posting up until the Chelsea Motel show where the documentation and information about this will be displayed as an installation.

So the final print. I wanted a sort of full stop for the last print. The prints on the board will be stripped off and shown in the show so whatever is last is what will be seen by viewers for the length of the show, so i decided upon the second of the post-it notes on MFB. I like post-it notes. I like there practicality but also their humanness. They have personality, or as much as can be expected from stationary. This particular one came with a submission for the Community Noticeboard day and was probably my favorite thing i received, so strictly speaking this is a collaboration with David Yates. Thanks David:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And so thats it for the actual print series. There will be a print up there for the show but it will be something more archival or related to the blog. I'll keep posting up with the shows installation though so keep those eyes open.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! That's funny! Thanks Luke. Best wishes. David